When I write goals down– or better yet, publish them on the internet for the world to see– then I’m more inclined to make those goals come true. So I’m making a list of the places I want to go to for the next ~3 years. Correction: list of places I WILL go to.
Who wants to go with me? 🙂
- Indonesia for the Arsenal Asia Tour 2013. But if Arsenal announces they will go to Beijing and have a friendly against another PL team or (ZOMG please) Real Madrid, then this could change to Beijing.
- Back to the UK! Well, London and Edinburgh. The original plan was to go to Japan late this year but my homies in London have convinced me how much more fun it would be to go back to London. Didn’t take much to convince me, to be honest. There is also a very small possibility I (we) will extend my trip to include a few days in Paris.
- Brazil. And yes, this is for the World Cup.
- Boracay or Bali. 2014 is the year of the B’s!
- Italy with Angel. The plan so far is Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, and Tuscany. This is a rough plan and will change a lot over the next two years. It could also morph to a complete Euro trip, depending on the state of our finances by then.
- Japan. I’m sorry I keep pushing off the Japan trip further and further in the future. Gomennasai!
How can a poor person like me with a mid-range salary make this happen? I don’t know, but I made 2012 (Singapore, Hong Kong, California, Nevada, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and South Korea) happen somehow so I remain positive. Well, not financially. Financially, I might be in the negative. Haha.
Quite a lot has changed. I did go to Indonesia last year but UK Part II has been moved to May 2014 (ZOMG that’s soon!). And instead of Brazil and Bali, I’ll be heading to parts of Belgium, Amsterdam, Paris, and parts of Spain for Sept 2014. And maybe spend the holidays with my family in the US.